Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Follow us on Denali

I don't know if this will work or not. Dad and I are carrying a SPOT Personal Messenger device on our trip to Denali and plan to check-in pretty regularly. The page below should follow those messages as we grind our way up the West Buttress route to the summit, tearing up the spring powder along the way. Thoughts and prayers are much appreciated!

*I've removed the embedded SPOT page, seeing as how we aren't on Denali anymore and SPOT doesn't save our points anyway. I hope to use a SPOT device in future trip escapades.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Fellas! You'll be in my prayers, don't forget to turn your radio on at 8pm every night for weather and mountain trivia! Cheers, Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, this is cool. Prayers and love to the Lane men.

    <3 Kim

    ReplyDelete