Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Engaged

Skiing at Big Mountain for Easter weekend.
Well, it happened. I met the girl of my dreams and she knocked me off my feet. So I decided that I'm going to marry her. I proposed on June 25th with a ring pop after sending Alli on a scavenger hunt around Bozeman and then hiking up Bridger Bowl ski area. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day: the weather was wonderful and the views of the Bridger valley and the Bangtails were outstanding. I don't have any pictures from up high because I forgot my camera at the trailhead...oops. 
Fishing on the Madison a couple of weeks ago. 
But then we finished with a sushi picnic dinner and tied nylon cord engagement rings. We are very excited and happy for this next adventure in life. If you are reading this blog and you are able to come to Montana in November, please do. Come have loads of fun at our wedding ceremony and reception on the 10th! I'll try to post more details as they are determined and will likely be directing people to another website specifically for the wedding. 
At our picnic. Alli showing off her rose and giant rock of a ring.

Twin ring pops. A little excited? A little happy? Why, yes!



2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and amazing story. I am so happy for you guys!! And ring pops... we might need to be best friends. Hit me up if you need any wedding stuff made!

    ReplyDelete