Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Picture Update

I am ever enthusiastic about this blog and what it could become: sharing the adventures of the Bozeman, MT Lanes with the world and YOU my faithful and loving followers. Alas, the busyness of life sucks dry my time and energy. Please don't lose heart! I continue to be optimistic about writing stories and posting pictures of our adventures.

In fact, I'll have another big adventure to add to the list of things to catch up on: Alli and I leave tomorrow for Kauai, Hawaii! It will be the first time for both of us, and the first time to a tropical place for me. It should be different. While the potential is high for uploading pictures and posts while the trip is in progress, I have yet to have consistent luck posting things from my smartphone. You might have to check Facebook to get pictures next week until we get home.

As a tease from our life, here's some pictures of our family's adventures since we have been married:
 Our first Christmas together in Kalispell.
 Visiting Muna and Dad in Kansas City. They took us to a Chiefs game!
 In splendid Patagonia, Lago Pehoe and Paine Grande in the background, two smitten love birds in the foreground.
 Another shot with the Paine Grande massif and glaciers behind us. It was a gorgeous day!
Ski touring in Hyalite Canyon with our powder hound ski buddy, Kyler.

Alli with her medal won at the Skin to Win Randonee Race at Bridger Bowl. Alli won 2nd in her age group and I got 3rd.
We took some high school Young Lifers to a ski camp in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We had a rough time: sunshine, warm weather, beautiful views, and great conversations about Jesus!
Look at that powder hound go!
We have Bridger Bowl ski passes this year. That allows for quick morning laps on the Ridge before going to work and school; especially when it snows 6 inches overnight during the week...

Thanks for staying tuned. Hope to see you on the trail!





No comments:

Post a Comment