Thursday, January 5, 2012

Parent Weekend

My parents came down to visit on a weekend that turned out to be MSU's parent weekend. They were kind enough to bring me some of my things I hadn't been able to bring down in August including a box spring (and then they bought me a bed frame!). We got to spend some quality time together chatting it up over several good meals, watching a new movie at the theater, attending a prayer meeting with me, and going for a hike in Hyalite Canyon. We had some beautiful weather as you can see from the photos below. 
Awwww... Family photo in front of Palisade Falls.
Goofing off at the Falls.
I cannot be grateful enough for my wonderful family, particularly my loving parents to whom I owe everything. How do you pay someone back for instilling in you good values and changing your diapers? Thank you Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment