Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fund Raising Update

It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praises to the Most High.
It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, 
your faithfulness in the evening, 
accompanied by the ten-stringed harp 
and the melody of the lyre. 
You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!
 
I sing for joy because of what you have done.  (Psalm 92:1-4)
 
Absolutely fantastic news: as of right now, with pledges and donations, I am fully funded for my trip to Nepal! And as far as I know, my entire team is fully funded as well. Thanks be to Jehovah Jireh, the Lord who Provides, for both this opportunity and for making it possible for me to go. And THANK YOU so much for those of you who contributed to me financially and for lifting me and the rest of my team up in prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment