Friday, April 5, 2013

Summit the M for Nepal

 It's almost here! Our Summit the M event starts tomorrow at 10 am and goes until 3. Our team of Nepalers will be at the M hiking, running, and otherwise making our way up to the iconic M located at the foot of the Bridger Mountains just north of Bozeman. We're gunning for as many laps as we can get and hoping to raise funds in the process.

The M trail (at least the loop that I will be doing) has about 800 ft elevation gain and covers 2 miles. I'll be trying to do 10 laps. Please consider being a part of this effort. Sponsor me per lap for as little or as much as you like. What about 10 cents? What about 50 cents? Every little bit helps and I might need a little incentive to get that last lap or two tomorrow. I have a spreadsheet for sponsorship here. Thank you so much!

If you're in the Bozeman area come out and brave whatever weather happens tomorrow and hike the M yourself. Come and meet us and see what we're all about. If you're not in the Bozeman area...I'm really sorry. :) Please come and visit some time!

Sunset at the M, Fall 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment